Building Blockchain Projects: Building decentralized Blockchain applications with Ethereum and Solidity di Narayan Prusty
Titolo del libri: Building Blockchain Projects: Building decentralized Blockchain applications with Ethereum and Solidity
Editore: Packt Publishing
Autore: Narayan Prusty
- Create powerful, end-to-end applications for Blockchain using Ethereum
- Write your first program using the Solidity programming language
- Change the way you think and design your applications by using the all new database-Blockchain
Blockchain is a decentralized ledger that maintains a continuously growing list of data records that are secured from tampering and revision. Every user is allowed to connect to the network, send new transactions to it, verify transactions, and create new blocks, making it permission-less.
This book will teach you what Blockchain is, how it maintains data integrity, and how to create real-world Blockchain projects using Ethereum. With interesting real-world projects, you will learn how to write smart contracts which run exactly as programmed without any chance of fraud, censorship, or third-party interference, and build end-to-end applications for Blockchain.
You will learn about concepts such as cryptography in cryptocurrencies, ether security, mining , smart contracts, solidity, and more. You will also learn about web sockets, various API services for Ethereum, and much more.
The blockchain is the main technical innovation of bitcoin, where it serves as the public ledger for bitcoin transactions.
What you will learn
- Walk through the basics of the Blockchain technology
- Implement Blockchain's technology and its features, and see what can be achieved using them
- Build DApps using Solidity and Web3.js
- Understand the geth command and cryptography
- Create Ethereum wallets
- Explore consortium blockchain
About the Author
At present, Ethereum, Bitcoin, Hyperledger, IPFS, Ripple, and so on are some of the things he uses on a regular basis to build decentralized applications. Currently, he is a full-time Blockchain SME (Subject-Matter Expert) at Emirates National Bank of Dubai.
He starts working on something immediately if he feels it's exciting and solves real work problems. He built an MP3 search engine at the age of 18, and since then, he has built various other applications, which are used by people around the globe. His ability to to build scalable applications from top to bottom is what makes him special.
Currently, he is on a mission to make things easier, faster, and cheaper using the blockchain technology. Also, he is looking at possibilities to prevent corruptions, fraud, and to bring transparency to the world using blockchain technology. You can learn more from him from his blog http://qnimate.com and you can reach him out at LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/narayanprusty/.
Table of Contents
- Understanding Decentralized Applications
- Understanding How Ethereum Works
- Writing Smart Contracts
- Getting Started with web3.js
- Building a Wallet Service
- Building a Smart Contract Deployment Platform
- Building a Betting App
- Building Enterprise Level Smart Contracts
- Building a Consortium Blockchain